The mission of Circle Health Services is to address vital community health needs by providing high quality health care and related services to individuals and families, regardless of their ability to pay, and by advocating for policy changes that promote greater access for the underserved and improved community-wide health and wellness outcomes.
Circle Health Services strives to be a health home of choice by providing exemplary health services and to be a respected voice for positive change through effective advocacy.
The social and health care concerns addressed by Circle Health Services are based on the following values:
- Health care is the right of every individual.
- Circle Health Services services are initiated and continued in response to be prioritized unmet community needs.
- Resources will be leveraged to provide the maximum level of care.
- Services will be provided in such a way as to preserve patient and client dignity and confidentiality.
- Patients and clients are encouraged to take appropriate responsibility for their own health and well-being.
- Advocacy in support of Circle Health Services’ mission is essential.
- Securing sufficient resources to ensure stable operation until the organization’s mission is fulfilled is an essential function.